Subject Areas on Research
- A case of female epispadias.
- A histologic review of vulvar inflammatory dermatoses and intraepithelial neoplasm.
- Basement membrane sliding and targeted adhesion remodels tissue boundaries during uterine-vulval attachment in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Cell division and targeted cell cycle arrest opens and stabilizes basement membrane gaps.
- Evaluation of quadrivalent HPV 6/11/16/18 vaccine efficacy against cervical and anogenital disease in subjects with serological evidence of prior vaccine type HPV infection.
- Expression of epidermal growth factor receptor and HER-2/neu in normal and neoplastic cervix, vulva, and vagina.
- Failure of benzathine penicillin in a case of seronegative secondary syphilis in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: case report and review of the literature.
- Full-thickness cutaneous martius flaps: a useful technique in female reconstructive urology.
- Identification of late larval stage developmental checkpoints in Caenorhabditis elegans regulated by insulin/IGF and steroid hormone signaling pathways.
- Morphogenesis of the caenorhabditis elegans vulva.
- Ospemifene for the treatment of vulvovaginal atrophy and dyspareunia in postmenopausal women.
- Paget disease of the vulva: a study of 56 cases.
- Short gracilis myocutaneous flaps for vulvovaginal reconstruction after radical pelvic surgery.
- The netrin receptor DCC focuses invadopodia-driven basement membrane transmigration in vivo.
- Urogenital sinus origin of mucinous and ciliated cysts of the vulva.
- Vulvar adnexal lesions: a 32-year, single-institution review from Massachusetts General Hospital.
Keywords of People