Subject Areas on Research
- Epidermodysplasia verruciformis.
- G protein-coupled receptor kinase-3-deficient mice exhibit WHIM syndrome features and attenuated inflammatory responses.
- Mutations in the chemokine receptor gene CXCR4 are associated with WHIM syndrome, a combined immunodeficiency disease.
- Vulvar and perineal verrucous changes complicating hidradenitis suppurativa after wide excision: a case and literature review.
- WHIM syndrome caused by a single amino acid substitution in the carboxy-tail of chemokine receptor CXCR4.
- Wart therapy reconsidered.
- Warts and DADA2: a Mere Coincidence?