Subject Areas on Research
- A simple manual muscle test for myasthenia gravis: validation and comparison with the QMG score.
- Bayesian modeling of embryonic growth using latent variables.
- Cardiovascular responses to weighing in healthy subjects.
- Conceptual overview of frameworks for measuring quality in rehabilitation.
- Corneal thickness measurements and visual function abnormalities in ocular hypertensive patients.
- Improvements in signs and symptoms during hospitalization for acute heart failure follow different patterns and depend on the measurement scales used: an international, prospective registry to evaluate the evolution of measures of disease severity in acute heart failure (MEASURE-AHF).
- Interspecific scaling patterns of talar articular surfaces within primates and their closest living relatives.
- Measuring contributions to the research mission of medical schools.
- The Mandate for a Global "One Health" Approach to Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance.
Keywords of People