Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormal fatty acid metabolism in spinal muscular atrophy may predispose to perioperative risks.
- An infant with hypoplastic left heart syndrome and spinal muscular atrophy.
- Clinical trial of L-Carnitine and valproic acid in spinal muscular atrophy type I.
- Fatty acid oxidation abnormalities in childhood-onset spinal muscular atrophy: primary or secondary defect(s)?
- Nusinersen versus Sham Control in Infantile-Onset Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
- Reliability and validity of the TIMPSI for infants with spinal muscular atrophy type I.
- Spinal muscular atrophy type 1 quality of life.
- Successful use of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in a child with obstructive shock due to massive bilateral pulmonary embolism.
Keywords of People