Subject Areas on Research
- Acute psychotic disorder after gastric bypass surgery: differential diagnosis and treatment.
- Clinical Characteristics and Outcomes Associated With High-Dose Intravenous Thiamine Administration in Patients With Encephalopathy.
- Got 2 Good Eyes But You Still Can't See: An Atypical Case of Wernicke's Encephalopathy.
- Hyperemesis gravidarum complicated by Wernicke's encephalopathy.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy and Wernicke Encephalopathy.
- Wernicke Encephalopathy after Restrictive Bariatric Surgery: A Significant Increase of a Rare Complication.
- Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome caused by psychogenic food refusal: MR findings.