Subject Areas on Research
- Adaptive interactions between HLA and HIV-1: highly divergent selection imposed by HLA class I molecules with common supertype motifs.
- Ear disease in three aboriginal communities in Western Australia.
- Genetic variants near PDGFRA are associated with corneal curvature in Australians.
- Hypocarbia in the ventilated preterm infant and its effect on intraventricular haemorrhage and bronchopulmonary dysplasia.
- Myopia in young adults is inversely related to an objective marker of ocular sun exposure: the Western Australian Raine cohort study.