Subject Areas on Research
- Ability to reproduce head position after whiplash injury.
- Catechol O-methyltransferase haplotype predicts immediate musculoskeletal neck pain and psychological symptoms after motor vehicle collision.
- Head-turned postures increase the risk of cervical facet capsule injury during whiplash.
- Incidence and predictors of neck and widespread pain after motor vehicle collision among US litigants and nonlitigants.
- Mechanical evidence of cervical facet capsule injury during whiplash: a cadaveric study using combined shear, compression, and extension loading.
- Neck strains and sprains among motor vehicle occupants-United States, 2000.
- Perspectives on posttraumatic fibromyalgia: a random survey of Canadian general practitioners, orthopedists, physiatrists, and rheumatologists.
- Rapid neck muscle adaptation alters the head kinematics of aware and unaware subjects undergoing multiple whiplash-like perturbations.
- Response to letter to the Editor.
- The Coping Strategies Questionnaire: a large sample, item level factor analysis.
- The cervical facet capsule and its role in whiplash injury: a biomechanical investigation.
Keywords of People