Subject Areas on Research
- A simple and inexpensive clinical whole body counter.
- An interlaboratory comparison of dosimetry for a multi-institutional radiobiological research project: Observations, problems, solutions and lessons learned.
- Biokinetics of yttrium-90--labeled huBrE-3 monoclonal antibody.
- Colonic uptake of Tc-99m MDP in pseudomembranous colitis.
- Comparison of radiation dose estimates and scan performance in pediatric high-resolution thoracic CT for volumetric 320-detector row, helical 64-detector row, and noncontiguous axial scan acquisitions.
- Continuous monitoring of CT dose indexes at Dubai Hospital.
- Dosimetric and radiobiologic comparison of 3D conformal versus intensity modulated planning techniques for prostate bed radiotherapy.
- Early first trimester fetal dose estimation method in a multivendor study of 16- and 64-MDCT scanners and low-dose imaging protocols.
- In vivo calibration for quantitative retention estimation.
- Longitudinal and transverse uniformity in clinical whole body counting by an improved technique.
- Pediatric cardiac-gated CT angiography: assessment of radiation dose.
- Radiation dose for body CT protocols: variability of scanners at one institution.
- Radiation dose from 3D rotational X-ray imaging: organ and effective dose with conversion factors.
- Staging non-small cell lung cancer with whole-body PET.
- VirtualDose: a software for reporting organ doses from CT for adult and pediatric patients.
- [18F]fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography in patients with medulloblastoma.
Keywords of People