Subject Areas on Research
- Alcoholic beverage preference, diet, and health habits in the UNC Alumni Heart Study.
- Moderate consumption of white and fortified wine is associated with reduced odds of diabetic retinopathy.
- The influence of red wine or white wine intake on platelet function and viscoelastic property of blood in volunteers.
- Type of alcoholic beverage and risk of head and neck cancer--a pooled analysis within the INHANCE Consortium.
- Wine drinking is associated with increased heart rate variability in women with coronary heart disease.