Subject Areas on Research
- 5 1/2-month-old boy with right leg swelling and fever. Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome.
- A risk factor analysis of outcomes after unrelated cord blood transplantation for children with Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome.
- Abnormalities in the regulation of human IgE synthesis.
- Abnormalities of chemotactic lymphokine synthesis and mononuclear leukocyte chemotaxis in Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome.
- Characterization of precipitating antibodies to ruminant serum and milk proteins in humans with selective IgA deficiency.
- Correlation of milk precipitins with IgA deficiency.
- Failure to thrive, diarrhea, cough, and oral candidiasis in a three-month-old boy.
- Immunodeficiency diseases.
- Immunologic studies before and after splenectomy in a patient with the Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome.
- Long term use of intravenous immune globulin in patients with primary immunodeficiency diseases: inadequacy of current dosage practices and approaches to the problem.
- Pulmonary complications of primary immunodeficiencies.
- SCAR, a WASP-related protein, isolated as a suppressor of receptor defects in late Dictyostelium development.
- Scar/WAVE-1, a Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein, assembles an actin-associated multi-kinase scaffold.
- Specificity and function of "natural" antibodies in immunodeficient subjects: clues to B cell lineage and development.
Keywords of People