Wit and Humor as Topic
Subject Areas on Research
- A few of our favorite unconfirmed ideas.
- A letter from America.
- Between two worlds medical student perceptions of humor and slang in the hospital setting.
- Doctor talk: technology and modern conversation.
- Life in science: seeds of doubt.
- Managing from the middle: integrating midlife challenges of children, elder parents, and career.
- Portrayals of overweight and obese individuals on commercial television.
- Sense of humor, childhood cancer stressors, and outcomes of psychosocial adjustment, immune function, and infection.
- The nurse stump.