Subject Areas on Research
- Cardiovascular response during a word association test and an interview.
- Distribution of important and word-cued autobiographical memories in 20-, 35-, and 70-year-old adults.
- Estimating the frequency of nonevents: the role of recollection failure in false recognition.
- Evaluating the effects of eating disorder memoirs on readers' eating attitudes and behaviors.
- Properties of word cues for autobiographical memory.
- Regulatory concerns and appraisal efficiency: the general impact of promotion and prevention.
- Semantics of the transitive construction: prototype effects and developmental comparisons.
- The influence of interpersonal interaction on diastolic blood pressure.
- The influence of the stigma of obesity on overweight individuals.
- The role of rehearsal and generation in false memory creation.
Keywords of People