Subject Areas on Research
- Age, burnout and physical and psychological work ability among nurses.
- Measures of physical and cognitive function and work status among individuals with multiple sclerosis: a review of the literature.
- Musculoskeletal symptoms among commercial fishers in North Carolina.
- Nightly treatment of primary insomnia with eszopiclone for six months: effect on sleep, quality of life, and work limitations.
- The role of fear-avoidance beliefs in acute low back pain: relationships with current and future disability and work status.
- Unstable angina pectoris: National Cooperative Study Group to Compare Medical and Surgical Therapy. IV. Results in patients with left descending coronary artery disease.
- Unstable angina pectoris: national cooperative study group to compare surgical and medical therapy. III. Results in patients with S-T segment elevation during pain.