Subject Areas on Research
- Combining pressure-limiting and volume-cycling features in a patient-interactive mechanical breath.
- Correlation between the %MinVol setting and work of breathing during adaptive support ventilation in patients with respiratory failure.
- Discontinuing mechanical ventilatory support: removing positive pressure ventilation vs removing the artificial airway.
- Extubation criteria in infants and children.
- Of Goldilocks and ventilatory muscle loading.
- Patient-ventilator flow dyssynchrony: flow-limited versus pressure-limited breaths.
- Patient-ventilator interactions. Implications for clinical management.
- Patient-ventilator synchrony during pressure-targeted versus flow-targeted small tidal volume assisted ventilation.
- Pulmonary gas exchange in diving.
- The obesity hypoventilation syndrome.
Keywords of People
- Moon, Richard Edward, Professor of Anesthesiology, Medicine, Pulmonary, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine