Subject Areas on Research
- Distance of cecum ligated influences mortality, tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-6 expression following cecal ligation and puncture in the rat.
- Facing the Unexpected: Chest Wall Swelling 7 Years After A Stab Injury.
- Nail gun injuries in residential carpentry: lessons from active injury surveillance.
- Surveillance of nail gun injuries by journeymen carpenters provides important insight into experiences of apprentices.
- Trauma epidemiology in Puerto Rico: in-hospital morbidity and mortality from 2002 to 2011.
- Traumatic false aneurysm of the common carotid artery presenting as a mediastinal mass: a case report.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Community and Family Medicine, Occupational & Environmental Medicine