Subject Areas on Research
- Can AIDS be prevented after injury with contaminated instruments?
- Distance of cecum ligated influences mortality, tumor necrosis factor-alpha and interleukin-6 expression following cecal ligation and puncture in the rat.
- Evaluation and management of abdominal stab wounds: A Western Trauma Association critical decisions algorithm.
- Facing the Unexpected: Chest Wall Swelling 7 Years After A Stab Injury.
- Nail gun injuries in residential carpentry: lessons from active injury surveillance.
- Surveillance of nail gun injuries by journeymen carpenters provides important insight into experiences of apprentices.
- Trauma epidemiology in Puerto Rico: in-hospital morbidity and mortality from 2002 to 2011.
- Traumatic false aneurysm of the common carotid artery presenting as a mediastinal mass: a case report.
- Validating the Western Trauma Association algorithm for managing patients with anterior abdominal stab wounds: a Western Trauma Association multicenter trial.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine