Subject Areas on Research
- Evolution of the earliest horses driven by climate change in the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum.
- First virtual endocasts of adapiform primates.
- Grasping primate origins.
- Indigenous perspectives on depression in rural regions of India and the United States.
- New fossils of the oldest North American euprimate Teilhardina brandti (Omomyidae) from the paleocene-eocene thermal maximum.
- Oldest evidence for grooming claws in euprimates.
- Transient floral change and rapid global warming at the Paleocene-Eocene boundary.