Subject Areas on Research
- A comprehensive method for optical-emission computed tomography.
- Anti-AIDS agents 85. Design, synthesis, and evaluation of 1R,2R-dicamphanoyl-3,3-dimethyldihydropyrano-[2,3-c]xanthen-7(1H)-one (DCX) derivatives as novel anti-HIV agents.
- Caveats to the use of MTT, neutral red, Hoechst and Resazurin to measure silver nanoparticle cytotoxicity.
- Differential retention of rhodamine 123 by avian sarcoma virus-induced glioma and normal brain tissue of the rat in vivo.
- GRK2-mediated inhibition of adrenergic and dopaminergic signaling in right ventricular hypertrophy: therapeutic implications in pulmonary hypertension.
- Microvascular permeability of albumin, vascular surface area, and vascular volume measured in human adenocarcinoma LS174T using dorsal chamber in SCID mice.
- Molecular memory by reversible translocation of calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II.
- Oxygen-containing functional groups on single-wall carbon nanotubes: NEXAFS and vibrational spectroscopic studies
- Rhodamine 123 as a probe of transmembrane potential in isolated rat-liver mitochondria: spectral and metabolic properties.
- Synchronous luminescence: a new detection technique for multiple fluorescent probes used for DNA sequencing.
- The use of lipid microtubes as a novel slow-release delivery system for laryngeal injection.