Subject Areas on Research
- Adverse reactions of Achilles tendon xanthomas in three hypercholesterolemic patients after treatment intensification with niacin and bile acid sequestrants.
- Atypical Fibroxanthoma of the Bulbar Conjunctiva.
- Gastric xanthomatosis and cholestasis. A causal relationship.
- Populations and methods for assessing dyslipoproteinemia and its correlates. The Lipid Research Clinics Program Prevalence Study.
- The association of dyslipoproteinemia with corneal arcus and xanthelasma. The Lipid Research Clinics Program Prevalence Study.
- Xanthogranuloma of the sciatic nerve: case report.
- Xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis in renal transplant recipient.