Subject Areas on Research
- A bacterial kinase phosphorylates OSK1 to suppress stomatal immunity in rice.
- Alternative Splicing of Rice WRKY62 and WRKY76 Transcription Factor Genes in Pathogen Defense.
- An MKP-MAPK protein phosphorylation cascade controls vascular immunity in plants.
- Evidence for a disease-resistance pathway in rice similar to the NPR1-mediated signaling pathway in Arabidopsis.
- Infections in patients with cystic fibrosis following lung transplantation.
- Two restriction-like enzymes from Xanthomonas malvacearum.