Subject Areas on Research
- Association of serum lutein and zeaxanthin with quantitative measures of retinal vascular parameters.
- Binding of progesterone to cell surfaces of human granulosa-lutein cells.
- Correlates of serum lutein + zeaxanthin: findings from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.
- Lutein + zeaxanthin and omega-3 fatty acids for age-related macular degeneration: the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) randomized clinical trial.
- Lutein/zeaxanthin for the treatment of age-related cataract: AREDS2 randomized trial report no. 4.
- Macular Pigment and Visual Function in Patients With Glaucoma: The San Diego Macular Pigment Study.
- Macular pigment optical density in the elderly: findings in a large biracial Midsouth population sample.
- Macular pigment optical density is related to cognitive function in older people.
- Peripheral Retinal Changes Associated with Age-Related Macular Degeneration in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2: Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 Report Number 12 by the Age-Related Eye Disease Study 2 Optos PEripheral RetinA (OPERA) Study Research Group.
- Progression of Geographic Atrophy in Age-related Macular Degeneration: AREDS2 Report Number 16.
- Secondary analyses of the effects of lutein/zeaxanthin on age-related macular degeneration progression: AREDS2 report No. 3.
Keywords of People