Subject Areas on Research
- Acid proteases and histologic correlations in experimental ulceration in vitamin A deficient rabbit corneas.
- Bilateral infusion pump implants as therapy for refractory corneal ulcers in a patient with CREST syndrome: an interdisciplinary approach.
- Herpetic keratitis in experimental vitamin A deficiency.
- Keratomalacia in a Patient With Psychogenic Vitamin A Deficiency.
- Ocular manifestations of graft-v-host disease.
- Recognizing vitamin A deficiency: special considerations in low-prevalence areas.
- Treatment of xerophthalmia with retinol, tretinoin, and etretinate.