Subject Areas on Research
- An NMR study of the rates of single-molecule exchange in a cylindrical host capsule.
- Conformation of Xylocholine
- Effects of p-xylene inhalation on axonal transport in the rat retinal ganglion cells.
- Guest exchange in an encapsulation complex: a supramolecular substitution reaction.
- Hard top soft bottom microfluidic devices for cell culture and chemical analysis.
- Measurements of secondary organic aerosol from oxidation of cycloalkenes, terpenes, and m-xylene using an Aerodyne aerosol mass spectrometer.
- Quantification of homogentisate-1,2-dioxygenase expression in a fungus degrading ethylbenzene.
- Subacute ethanol consumption reverses p-xylene-induced decreases in axonal transport.