Subject Areas on Research
- Control of proteoglycan synthesis. Studies on the activation of synthesis observed during culture of articular cartilages.
- Effect of endogenous GLP-1 on insulin secretion in type 2 diabetes.
- Elimination of the action of glucagon-like peptide 1 causes an impairment of glucose tolerance after nutrient ingestion by healthy baboons.
- Regulation of islet hormone release and gastric emptying by endogenous glucagon-like peptide 1 after glucose ingestion.
- Structures of the Escherichia coli transcription activator and regulator of diauxie, XylR: an AraC DNA-binding family member with a LacI/GalR ligand-binding domain.
- The effect of cell density on the production of xylitol from D-xylose by yeast.
- The role of raw starches in the treatment of type I glycogenosis.
- Water, sodium, potassium, and D-xylose absorption in canine small bowel transplantation.