Subject Areas on Research
- Bonobos respond prosocially toward members of other groups.
- Development of behaviors in preterm infants: relation to sleeping and waking.
- Individual variation in contagious yawning susceptibility is highly stable and largely unexplained by empathy or other known factors.
- No evidence for contagious yawning in lemurs.
- Venlafaxine versus mirtazapine in the treatment of undifferentiated somatoform disorder: a 12-week prospective, open-label, randomized, parallel-group trial.