Subject Areas on Research
- A conserved PMK-1/p38 MAPK is required in caenorhabditis elegans tissue-specific immune response to Yersinia pestis infection.
- Bioluminescence imaging to track bacterial dissemination of Yersinia pestis using different routes of infection in mice.
- Caspase-8 and RIP kinases regulate bacteria-induced innate immune responses and cell death.
- Curative Treatment of Severe Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections by a New Class of Antibiotics Targeting LpxC.
- Resistance of Yersinia pestis to complement-dependent killing is mediated by the Ail outer membrane protein.
- S1P-Dependent trafficking of intracellular yersinia pestis through lymph nodes establishes Buboes and systemic infection.
- Salmonella typhimurium impedes innate immunity with a mast-cell-suppressing protein tyrosine phosphatase, SptP.
- Study of the role of CCR5 in a mouse model of intranasal challenge with Yersinia pestis.
- The Yersinia pestis Effector YopM Inhibits Pyrin Inflammasome Activation.
- Whole-animal chemical screen identifies colistin as a new immunomodulator that targets conserved pathways.
- Yersinia pestis kills Caenorhabditis elegans by a biofilm-independent process that involves novel virulence factors.
Keywords of People