Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of a food-borne fungal pathogen outbreak: virulence and genome of a Mucor circinelloides isolate from yogurt.
- Dietary patterns and their association with hypertension among Pakistani urban adults.
- Elevated plasma cholecystokinin and appetitive ratings after consumption of a liquid meal in humans.
- Gastrointestinal microbiota alteration induced by Mucor circinelloides in a murine model.
- Identifying the effect of shelf nutrition labels on consumer purchases: results of a natural experiment and consumer survey.