Subject Areas on Research
- (90)Y-clivatuzumab tetraxetan with or without low-dose gemcitabine: A phase Ib study in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer after two or more prior therapies.
- 211At radiocolloid therapy: further observations and comparison with radiocolloids of 32P, 165Dy, and 90Y.
- Bariatric Radioembolization: A Pilot Study on Technical Feasibility and Safety in a Porcine Model.
- Bridging Locoregional Therapy Prolongs Survival in Patients Listed for Liver Transplant with Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Gastrohepatic Fistula After Y-90 Embolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Is selective internal radioembolization safe and effective for patients with inoperable hepatocellular carcinoma and venous thrombosis?
- Open-label prospective study of the safety and efficacy of glass-based yttrium 90 radioembolization for infiltrative hepatocellular carcinoma with portal vein thrombosis.
- Optimization of a 90Sr/90Y radiation source train stepping for intravascular brachytherapy.
- Phase II study of (90)Y Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Zevalin) in patients with previously untreated marginal zone lymphoma.
- Tc-99m-MAA lung shunt fraction before Y-90 radioembolization is low among patients with non-hepatocellular carcinoma malignancies.
- Treatment of primary liver tumors with Yttrium-90 microspheres (TheraSphere) in high risk patients: analysis of survival and toxicities.
- Two approaches for enhancing radioimmunotherapy: alpha emitters and hyperthermia.
- Updated Results of Rituximab Pre- and Post-BEAM with or without 90Yttrium Ibritumomab Tiuxetan during Autologous Transplant for Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma.
- Yttrium-90 radioembolization of malignant tumors of the liver: gallbladder effects.