Subject Areas on Research
- A risk score to identify HIV-infected women most likely to become lost to follow-up in the postpartum period.
- An alternative strategy for perinatal verbal autopsy coding: single versus multiple coders.
- Artificial intelligence using deep learning to screen for referable and vision-threatening diabetic retinopathy in Africa: a clinical validation study.
- Birth asphyxia survivors in a developing country.
- Brain research to ameliorate impaired neurodevelopment--home-based intervention trial (BRAIN-HIT).
- Characterization of Plasmodium Lactate Dehydrogenase and Histidine-Rich Protein 2 Clearance Patterns via Rapid On-Bead Detection from a Single Dried Blood Spot.
- Conservation. Elephants, ivory, and trade.
- Cross-clade human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-specific cytotoxic T-lymphocyte responses in HIV-infected Zambians.
- Delirium as a predictor of mortality and disability among hospitalized patients in Zambia.
- Does coevolution with a shared parasite drive hosts to partition their defences among species?
- Dose of early intervention treatment during children's first 36 months of life is associated with developmental outcomes: an observational cohort study in three low/low-middle income countries.
- Effect of WHO newborn care training on neonatal mortality by education.
- Efficacy of sulphadoxine-pyrimethamine for intermittent preventive treatment of malaria in pregnancy, Mansa, Zambia.
- Evidence for histidine-rich protein 2 immune complex formation in symptomatic patients in Southern Zambia.
- Evolution and probable transmission of intersubtype recombinant human immunodeficiency virus type 1 in a Zambian couple.
- Experiences and Perceptions of Telephone-delivery of the Common Elements Treatment Approach for Mental Health Needs Among Young People in Zambia During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Favorable and unfavorable HLA class I alleles and haplotypes in Zambians predominantly infected with clade C human immunodeficiency virus type 1.
- High throughput functional analysis of HIV-1 env genes without cloning.
- Making cardiac surgery feasible in African countries: Experience from Namibia, Uganda, and Zambia.
- Molecular epidemiology of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transmission in a heterosexual cohort of discordant couples in Zambia.
- Multiple Overimputation to Address Missing Data and Measurement Error: Application to HIV Treatment During Pregnancy and Pregnancy Outcomes.
- Neurodevelopmental outcomes in infants requiring resuscitation in developing countries.
- Newborn care training of midwives and neonatal and perinatal mortality rates in a developing country.
- On population growth near protected areas.
- Pediatric emergency and essential surgical care in Zambian hospitals: a nationwide study.
- Phase 1 Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Vaccine Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of HIV Subtype C DNA and MF59-Adjuvanted Subtype C Envelope Protein.
- Plasmodium falciparum HRP2 ELISA for analysis of dried blood spot samples in rural Zambia.
- Predictors of Plasmodium falciparum Infection in the First Trimester Among Nulliparous Women From Kenya, Zambia, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Preferences for transitional HIV care among people living with HIV recently released from prison in Zambia: a discrete choice experiment.
- Prevalence of self-reported diabetes risk factors and integration of diabetes screening and referral at two urban HIV care and treatment clinics in Zambia.
- Psychometric evaluation of HIV risk behavior assessments using Audio Computer Assisted Self-Interviewing (ACASI) among orphans and vulnerable children in Zambia.
- Randomized trial of early developmental intervention on outcomes in children after birth asphyxia in developing countries.
- Reconciling agriculture, carbon and biodiversity in a savannah transformation frontier.
- Sexual behavior of HIV discordant couples after HIV counseling and testing.
- Traditional Beliefs and Learning about Maternal Risk in Zambia.