Subject Areas on Research
- Age-Related Differences in Socio-demographic and Behavioral Determinants of HIV Testing and Counseling in HPTN 043/NIMH Project Accept.
- Barriers and Facilitators to Scaling Up the Non-Pneumatic Anti-Shock Garment for Treating Obstetric Hemorrhage: A Qualitative Study.
- Community-based intervention to increase HIV testing and case detection in people aged 16-32 years in Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and Thailand (NIMH Project Accept, HPTN 043): a randomised study.
- Indoor air pollution from biomass combustion and respiratory symptoms of women and children in a Zimbabwean village.
- Results of the NIMH collaborative HIV/sexually transmitted disease prevention trial of a community popular opinion leader intervention.
- Squalene in vernix caseosa from African neonates.
- The demographic transition in southern Africa: another look at the evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- The demographic transition in southern Africa: reviewing the evidence from Botswana and Zimbabwe.