Subject Areas on Research
- Associations of mortality with ocular disorders and an intervention of high-dose antioxidants and zinc in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study: AREDS Report No. 13.
- Direct coupling of plasmonic and photonic nanowires for hybrid nanophotonic components and circuits.
- Direct in situ measurement of dissolved zinc in the presence of zinc oxide nanoparticles using anodic stripping voltammetry.
- Effect of pulmonary surfactant on the dissolution, stability and uptake of zinc oxide nanowires by human respiratory epithelial cells.
- Effects of Natural Organic Matter Properties on the Dissolution Kinetics of Zinc Oxide Nanoparticles.
- Impact of ZnO and ZnS nanoparticles in sewage sludge-amended soil on bacteria, plant and invertebrates.
- Impact of aggregate size and structure on the photocatalytic properties of TiO2 and ZnO nanoparticles.
- Monte Carlo simulations of the transformation and removal of Ag, TiO2, and ZnO nanoparticles in wastewater treatment and land application of biosolids.
- Shape and size control of ZnO nanostructures via a simple solution route.
- Time-resolved investigation of bright visible wavelength luminescence from sulfur-doped ZnO nanowires and micropowders.
- Zinc deficiency in sheep: field cases.
Keywords of People