Subject Areas on Research
- A report of a gastrinoma localized preoperatively by endoscopic ultrasound only and a review of the approach to imaging in Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
- Chronic hypergastrinemia: causes and consequences.
- Comparison of four provocative tests for the diagnosis of gastrinoma.
- Gastric neuroendocrine tumours from long-term proton pump inhibitor users are indolent tumours with good prognosis.
- Severe, recurrent peptic ulcer disease: a case of the Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
- Weight Gain in Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome After Acid Suppression.
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.