Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective, randomized, double-blind study for the evaluation of assisted hatching in patients with advanced maternal age.
- Experience with subzonal insemination (SUZI) and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) on unfertilized aged human oocytes.
- Hamster sperm penetration of the zona pellucida: kinematic analysis and mechanical implications.
- Impact of fertilization history and semen parameters on ICSI outcome.
- In vitro capacitation of human spermatozoa after passage through a column of cervical mucus.
- Penetration of human spermatozoa into the human zona pellucida and the zona-free hamster egg: a study of fertile donors and infertile patients.
- Recurrent failure of in vitro fertilization: role of the hemizona assay in the sequential diagnosis of specific sperm-oocyte defects.
Keywords of People