Subject Areas on Research
- A prospective, randomized, double-blind study for the evaluation of assisted hatching in patients with advanced maternal age.
- Biophysical properties of the zona pellucida measured by capillary suction: is zona hardening a mechanical phenomenon?
- Experience with subzonal insemination (SUZI) and intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) on unfertilized aged human oocytes.
- Factors regulating mammalian sperm migration through the female reproductive tract and oocyte vestments.
- Gamete interactions in Xenopus laevis: identification of sperm binding glycoproteins in the egg vitelline envelope.
- Hamster sperm penetration of the zona pellucida: kinematic analysis and mechanical implications.
- Impact of fertilization history and semen parameters on ICSI outcome.
- In vitro capacitation of human spermatozoa after passage through a column of cervical mucus.
- In vitro studies of the golden hamster sperm acrosome reaction: completion on the zona pellucida and induction by homologous soluble zonae pellucidae.
- Is the timing of implantation affected by zona pellucida micromanipulation?
- Location of the PH-20 protein on acrosome-intact and acrosome-reacted spermatozoa of cynomolgus macaques.
- Mechanics of sperm-egg interaction at the zona pellucida.
- Movement characteristics of hamster and guinea pig spermatozoa upon attachment to the zona pellucida.
- Penetration of human spermatozoa into the human zona pellucida and the zona-free hamster egg: a study of fertile donors and infertile patients.
- Recurrent failure of in vitro fertilization: role of the hemizona assay in the sequential diagnosis of specific sperm-oocyte defects.
- Structure of the cumulus matrix and zona pellucida in the golden hamster: a new view of sperm interaction with oocyte-associated extracellular matrices.
Keywords of People