Subject Areas on Research
- A unique apposition compound eye in the mesopelagic hyperiid amphipod Paraphronima gracilis.
- Light scattering by selected zooplankton from the Gulf of Aqaba.
- Nanostructures and Monolayers of Spheres Reduce Surface Reflections in Hyperiid Amphipods.
- Polarization sensitivity as a contrast enhancer in pelagic predators: lessons from in situ polarization imaging of transparent zooplankton.
- Resource partitioning and sympatric differentiation among closely related bacterioplankton.
- The influence of first-feeding diet on the Atlantic cod Gadus morhua phenotype: survival, development and long-term consequences for growth.