Subject Areas on Research
- A clinically applicable reporting system for the diagnosis of facial fractures.
- A silent but lethal injury associated with facial trauma.
- Analysis of radiographically confirmed blunt-mechanism facial fractures.
- Blunt-mechanism facial fracture patterns associated with internal carotid artery injuries: recommendations for additional screening criteria based on analysis of 4,398 patients.
- Clinical implications of orbital volume change in the management of isolated and zygomaticomaxillary complex-associated orbital floor injuries.
- Trauma Surgery.