Subject Areas on Research
- Restoration of the serum level of SERPINF1 does not correct the bone phenotype in Serpinf1 null mice.
- Role of the gamma-carboxyglutamic acid domain of activated factor X in the presence of calcium during inhibition by antithrombin-heparin.
- Simultaneous generation of aptamers to multiple gamma-carboxyglutamic acid proteins from a focused aptamer library using DeSELEX and convergent selection.
- The role of Gla proteins in vascular calcification.
- Warfarin-induced vasculopathy.