Subject Areas on Research
- A placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial comparing sertraline and imipramine for the treatment of dysthymia.
- Bupropion sustained release: a therapeutic overview.
- Dasotraline for the Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Proof-of-Concept Trial in Adults.
- Double-blind comparison of sertraline, imipramine, and placebo in the treatment of dysthymia: psychosocial outcomes.
- Local anesthetic activity and acute toxicity of N-heptyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-6-methoxy-1-naphthylamine methanesulfonate.
- Local anesthetic activity and acute toxicity of N-substituted 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-1- and 2-naphthylamines.
- Sertraline attenuates hyperphagia in rats following nicotine withdrawal.
- The undertreatment of dysthymia.