Subject Areas on Research
- A phase I trial of ifosfamide, mesna, and cisplatin in advanced non-small cell lung cancer. A cancer and leukemia group B study.
- A randomized phase II study of ifosfamide/mesna/cisplatin plus G-CSF or etoposide/cisplatin plus G-CSF in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B study.
- Ifosfamide and mesna: marginally active in patients with advanced carcinoma of the pancreas.
- Peripheral blood stem cell support reduces the toxicity of intensive chemotherapy for children and adolescents with metastatic sarcomas.
- Phase II randomized study of dose-dense docetaxel and cisplatin every 2 weeks with pegfilgrastim and darbepoetin alfa with and without the chemoprotector BNP7787 in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer (CALGB 30303).
- Stage IV primitive-appearing sinus and orbital rhabdomyosarcoma presenting in a 68-year-old female previously treated for breast cancer.