Subject Areas on Research
- Control of microtubule assembly-disassembly by calcium-dependent regulator protein.
- Demonstration of complex antigenic heterogeneity in a human glioma cell line and eight derived clones by specific monoclonal antibodies.
- Effects of a dermal dose of S,S,S,-tri-n-butyl phosphorotrithioate on brain acetylcholinesterase, acid phosphatase, and 2',3'-cyclic nucleotide-3' phosphohydrolase and plasma butyrylcholinesterase in hens.
- Heterogeneity of Genotypic and phenotypic characteristics of fifteen permanent cell lines derived from human gliomas.
- Isolation of oligodendrocyte-like cells from human umbilical cord blood.