Subject Areas on Research
- 4-Nitroquinoline-1-oxide-induced mutagen sensitivity and risk of nonmelanoma skin cancer: a case-control analysis.
- 4-nitroquinoline-1-oxide-induced mutagen sensitivity and risk of cutaneous melanoma: a case-control analysis.
- Carcinogen-induced unscheduled DNA synthesis in xenotransplanted human tracheobronchial epithelium: comparison with rat tracheal epithelium.
- DNA repair phenotype and cancer susceptibility--a mini review.
- Deficiencies in the Fanconi anemia DNA damage response pathway increase sensitivity to HPV-associated head and neck cancer.
- Rsp5 ubiquitin-protein ligase mediates DNA damage-induced degradation of the large subunit of RNA polymerase II in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.