Subject Areas on Research
- Behavioral and prolactin responses to 5-hydroxytryptophan in rats treated during development with 5,7-dihydroxytryptamine.
- Effect of 5,7-dihydroxytryptamine on serotonergic control of prolactin secretion and behavior in rats.
- Functional and pharmacological characterization of the modulatory role of serotonin on the firing activity of locus coeruleus norepinephrine neurons.
- Regulation of adrenal chromaffin cell development by the central monoaminergic system: differential control of norepinephrine and epinephrine levels and secretory responses.
- Role of serotonin in opiate-induced prolactin secretion and antinociception in the developing rat.
- Serotonin-lesion myoclonic syndromes. I. Neurochemical profile and S-1 receptor binding.