Subject Areas on Research
- 5-Lipoxygenase products modulate the activity of the 85-kDa phospholipase A2 in human neutrophils.
- Anaphylatoxin C3a enhances mucous glycoprotein release from human airways in vitro.
- Arteriolar reactive hyperemia: modification by inhibitors of prostaglandin synthesis.
- Human and rat peroxisome proliferator activated receptors (PPARs) demonstrate similar tissue distribution but different responsiveness to PPAR activators.
- Reactive oxygen species mediate arachidonic acid-induced dilation in porcine coronary microvessels.