Subject Areas on Research
- 111In oxine labelled mesenchymal stem cell SPECT after intravenous administration in myocardial infarction.
- A prochelator activated by hydrogen peroxide prevents metal-induced amyloid Beta aggregation.
- Cell therapy in murine atherosclerosis: in vivo imaging with high-resolution helical SPECT.
- Dynamic imaging of allogeneic mesenchymal stem cells trafficking to myocardial infarction.
- Indium 111 platelet imaging for the detection of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in patients without symptoms after surgery.
- Labeling of peripheral blood polymorphonuclear leukocytes with indium-111: a new method for the quantitation of in-vivo accumulation of PMNLs in rabbit skin.
- Metastatic angiosarcoma with thrombocytopenia and intratumoral indium-111-platelet deposition.
- Use of liposomes as carriers for radiation synovectomy.