Subject Areas on Research
- 5,6-EET is released upon neuronal activity and induces mechanical pain hypersensitivity via TRPA1 on central afferent terminals.
- CYP2J subfamily P450s in the lung: expression, localization, and potential functional significance.
- CYP2J subfamily cytochrome P450s in the gastrointestinal tract: expression, localization, and potential functional significance.
- Diminished acyl-CoA synthetase isoform 4 activity in INS 832/13 cells reduces cellular epoxyeicosatrienoic acid levels and results in impaired glucose-stimulated insulin secretion.
- Effect of whole body gamma irradiation on fatty acid composition of liver lipids of female rats and radioprotection by cystamine.
- TRPV4-dependent dilation of peripheral resistance arteries influences arterial pressure.
- Transient receptor potential vanilloid 4 mediates protease activated receptor 2-induced sensitization of colonic afferent nerves and visceral hyperalgesia.