Subject Areas on Research
- Downregulation of cell-surface CD4 expression by simian immunodeficiency virus Nef prevents viral super infection.
- HIV-1 superinfection despite broad CD8+ T-cell responses containing replication of the primary virus.
- Hepatitis A virus infection suppresses hepatitis C virus replication and may lead to clearance of HCV.
- Immunological and virological characteristics of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 superinfection: implications in vaccine design.
- The association of third-generation cephalosporin use and invasive candidiasis in extremely low birth-weight infants.