Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of Cerebrospinal Fluid Pressure Estimation Using Formulae Derived From Clinical Data.
- Body mass index has a linear relationship with cerebrospinal fluid pressure.
- Cerebrospinal fluid pressure and glaucomatous optic disc cupping.
- Cerebrospinal fluid pressure decreases with older age.
- Cerebrospinal fluid pressure is decreased in primary open-angle glaucoma.
- Cerebrospinal fluid pressure may play a role in reversal of cupping after glaucoma surgery.
- Cerebrospinal fluid pressure trends in diseases associated with primary open-angle glaucoma.
- Continuous cerebral spinal fluid drainage associated with complications in patients admitted with subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Effects of hypobaric pressure on the labyrinth. Cochlear aqueduct patent.
- How common is normal cerebrospinal fluid pressure in spontaneous intracranial hypotension?
- Imaging Signs in Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension: Prevalence and Relationship to CSF Pressure.
- Increasing intraocular pressure as treatment for papilledema.
- Intracranial hypotension from intrathecal baclofen pump insertion. A case report and review of the literature.
- Optic disc haemorrhages at baseline as a risk factor for poor outcome in the Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension Treatment Trial.
- Retrospective analysis of translaminar, demographic, and physiologic parameters in relation to papilledema severity.
- Risk factors for failed transverse sinus stenting in pseudotumor cerebri patients.
Keywords of People