Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized, double-blind comparison of ondansetron versus placebo for prevention of nausea and vomiting after infratentorial craniotomy.
- Diffusion tensor magnetic resonance imaging of the optic nerves in pediatric hydrocephalus.
- Endoscopic endonasal approaches to infratemporal fossa tumors: a classification system and case series.
- False-positive MRI detection of recurrent or metastatic pediatric infratentorial tumors.
- Heterogeneity within the PF-EPN-B ependymoma subgroup.
- Intelligence and adaptive function in children diagnosed with brain tumour during infancy.
- Low-stage medulloblastoma: final analysis of trial comparing standard-dose with reduced-dose neuraxis irradiation.
- Multi-institution prospective trial of reduced-dose craniospinal irradiation (23.4 Gy) followed by conformal posterior fossa (36 Gy) and primary site irradiation (55.8 Gy) and dose-intensive chemotherapy for average-risk medulloblastoma.
- Multiple factors contribute to neuropsychological outcome in children with posterior fossa tumors.
- Neurocognitive outcome 12 months following cerebellar mutism syndrome in pediatric patients with medulloblastoma.
- Paclitaxel for the treatment of progressive or recurrent childhood brain tumors: a pediatric oncology phase II study.
- Posterior fossa syndrome and long-term neuropsychological outcomes among children treated for medulloblastoma on a multi-institutional, prospective study.
- Radiotherapy in pediatric medulloblastoma: quality assessment of Pediatric Oncology Group Trial 9031.
- Surgical management of petroclival meningiomas: defining resection goals based on risk of neurological morbidity and tumor recurrence rates in 137 patients.
- Therapeutic Impact of Cytoreductive Surgery and Irradiation of Posterior Fossa Ependymoma in the Molecular Era: A Retrospective Multicohort Analysis.
- Use of apparent diffusion coefficient values for diagnosis of pediatric posterior fossa tumors.
Keywords of People