Subject Areas on Research
- Biomarker analysis by fluorokine multianalyte profiling distinguishes patients requiring intervention from patients with long-term quiescent coronary artery disease: a potential approach to identify atherosclerotic disease progression.
- Childhood bullying involvement predicts low-grade systemic inflammation into adulthood.
- Enhanced Sensitivity for Detection of HIV-1 p24 Antigen by a Novel Nuclease-Linked Fluorescence Oligonucleotide Assay.
- Evaluation of the fiber-optic antibody-based fluoroimmunosensor for DNA adducts in human placenta samples.
- Femtomolar sensitivity using a channel-etched thin film waveguide fluoroimmunosensor.
- Gold Nanorod Size-Dependent Fluorescence Enhancement for Ultrasensitive Fluoroimmunoassays.
- Multiple-analyte fluoroimmunoassay using an integrated optical waveguide sensor.
- Plasma dexamethasone concentrations and the dexamethasone suppression test.
- Sex hormone-binding globulin, but not testosterone, is associated prospectively and independently with incident metabolic syndrome in men: the framingham heart study.
- Utility of fluoroimmunoassay in detecting luteinizing hormone surges in spontaneous and human menopausal gonadotropin-stimulated menstrual cycles.