Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of demographic characteristics, surgical resection patterns, and survival outcomes for veterans and nonveterans with non-small cell lung cancer in the Pacific Northwest.
- Copy number variation contributes to cryptic genetic variation in outbreak lineages of Cryptococcus gattii from the North American Pacific Northwest.
- Cryptococcus deuterogattii VGIIa Infection Associated with Travel to the Pacific Northwest Outbreak Region in an Anti-Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor Autoantibody-Positive Patient in the United States.
- Emergence and pathogenicity of highly virulent Cryptococcus gattii genotypes in the northwest United States.
- Geographic patterns of microsatellite variation in Boechera stricta, a close relative of Arabidopsis.
- Molecular evidence that the range of the Vancouver Island outbreak of Cryptococcus gattii infection has expanded into the Pacific Northwest in the United States.
- Spread of Cryptococcus gattii into Pacific Northwest region of the United States.