Subject Areas on Research
- Colchicine--Update on mechanisms of action and therapeutic uses.
- Gout, tophi and the wonders of NETs.
- Joint Clinical Consensus Statement of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons® and the American Association of Nurse Practitioners®: Etiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment Consensus for Gouty Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle.
- Severe systemic inflammatory response syndrome immediately after spinal surgery in a patient with axial gout.
- The current state of care in gout: Addressing the need for better understanding of an ancient disease.
- The interleukin 1 inhibitor rilonacept in treatment of chronic gouty arthritis: results of a placebo-controlled, monosequence crossover, non-randomised, single-blind pilot study.