Subject Areas on Research
- A cytokine-based neuroimmunologic mechanism of cancer-related symptoms.
- Alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone suppresses antigen-stimulated T cell production of gamma-interferon.
- Antibodies against the voltage-dependent anion channel (VDAC) and its protective ligand hexokinase-I in children with autism.
- Autoimmune myasthenia gravis: emerging clinical and biological heterogeneity.
- Central immune overactivation in the presence of reduced plasma corticosterone contributes to swim stress-induced hyperalgesia.
- Disrupted Neuroglial Metabolic Coupling after Peripheral Surgery.
- Generation of a microglial developmental index in mice and in humans reveals a sex difference in maturation and immune reactivity.
- Myeloid Cells in the Central Nervous System.
- Neonatal bacterial infection alters fever to live and simulated infections in adulthood.
- Neonatal chlorpyrifos administration elicits deficits in immune function in adulthood: a neural effect?
- Neuroimmune interactions in itch: Do chronic itch, chronic pain, and chronic cough share similar mechanisms?
- Neuropathic pain is constitutively suppressed in early life by anti-inflammatory neuroimmune regulation.
- Neuropathology in respiratory-related motoneurons in young Pompe (Gaa(-/-)) mice.
- The dynamics of bone marrow stromal cells in the proliferation of multipotent hematopoietic progenitors by substance P: an understanding of the effects of a neurotransmitter on the differentiating hematopoietic stem cell.
- The relation of aggression, hostility, and anger to lipopolysaccharide-stimulated tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-alpha by blood monocytes from normal men.
Keywords of People